anpera.net

anpera.net

experimental server @home
Aktuelle Zeit: Mi 24 Apr, 2024 22:18

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde

Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Was ist ein Hoverschaf?
BeitragVerfasst: Di 23 Nov, 2004 14:24 
Hi,
ich hab mal irgenwo etwas von einem "Hoverschaf" in logd gehört, ist da was dran? wo gibts das?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 23 Nov, 2004 14:49 
Freak
Freak

also soweit ich weiß is nix daran...
ich habs in ein paar scripten bzw in einem mal gesehen aber soweit ich weiß is nix dran

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 23 Nov, 2004 15:51 
Admin
Admin

LoGD: http://www.anpera.net/logd
Doch, das "Hoverschaf" gibt es. :lol:
Es ist als Rasse in das Rassenarray bei LoGD 0.9.7. eingetragen. Es ist aber weder programmiert, noch wählbar und hat somit keine Funktion.

Neues Video: Marios freier Tag in Second Life

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 23 Nov, 2004 19:47 
hm, das ist doch schwachsinn, wieso wurde es dann reingemacht? nur zum spass für admins oder was?

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 23 Nov, 2004 20:54 
warum ist immer alles Schwachsinn, auch Admins sind Menschen aus Fleisch und Blut und abundzu sogar mal lustig :)

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Di 23 Nov, 2004 21:03 
Freak
Freak

stimmt*gg*
da stimmt ich zu^^

Betreff des Beitrags:
BeitragVerfasst: Mi 24 Nov, 2004 18:37 
Admin
Admin

LoGD: http://www.anpera.net/logd
Zitat:
hm, das ist doch schwachsinn, wieso wurde es dann reingemacht? nur zum spass für admins oder was?

Gönn den armen, überarbeiteten, gestressten, oftmals verzweifelten und dem Wahnsinn nahen Programmierern doch auch mal ihren Spass...

Hehe, im Source von LoGD gibt es einiges zum Schmunzeln.

Ist dir folgender Text im Mausoleum schonmal im Spiel begegnet? Vermutlich nicht. Trotzdem ist er im Source vorhanden (//) ^^

Zitat:
You enter the mausoleum and find yourself in a cold marble chamber. no don't type that it's distracting. Can't think, too much typing, stop, stoooppppp. Now why couldn't you type verbatim a minute ago. Ugh, sonofabitch. The air is so, no the air is dammit. The air within the chamber chils you to the bone? You don't have bones, shit. What'd I say before? Ugh. Hahahaha. hahaha. Hiccup. Hiccup. Hiccup. Stop it, you're gonna kill me, stop stop! Shit I forget what we actually stop that! dammit. Ok, you enter the mausoleum, and find yourself in a cold stark marble chamber. The air surrounding you is chilled, no, is, the air around you carries the chill of death itself. From the darkness two black eyes seem to stare in to your soul. Within your mind you hear (dramatic pause) Whahahaha. Within your mind you hear YOUR MOM. That's what he would say. Ok, within your mind you hear. Ugh. How are you gonna pick out the good crap in this, I mean, if I just keep talking, will you really just keep typing it? Crap, you wrapped around, I didn't even know you could do that. All right, where did we stop at ? Within something. Within your mind you hear. Within your mind a deep voice, no, um, a deep voice penetrates your mind. Period. Now whatever Ramius says. What's he say, what'd you have him say before? I am Ramius, your mom. Why have you come here, no, I know no, allright, lemme think. Ok, this'll be like text, so I don't know if it will be in those quotation mark things. Allright. Your mortal coil has forsaken you. Now you turn to me. To prove your worth in death go out amongst the ugh. Go out amongst the... We need a word for, cause the other things are clearly dead, go out amongst. Hmm. Meow. Don't type that. Ugh, hehehe. hahahaha. Stop it, you're gonna, stop it. all right. Go out and find those that have eluded my grasp. Send their souls where yours has gone. Then return to me to seek the favor you, no, to fi-- no. And return to me, and I shall reward you well. Period. Oh well, yeah, you already put a period. Holy crap, you wrapped around a second time? Hehehehe. Well. I think at this point, we need to go through and get rid of all the crap that you typed and you didn't need to type. I'm gonna talk so fast that you can't hj. Bjwuhehe. Bwahahaha. Choahaha. Heh, you ass. I'm done, I don't have anything else to say. Ugh. I'm gonna go check my swimming skill. Aah, look, I'm 95, I'm done. Alright, I'm gonna go camp. Are you still freaking typing what I'm saying? ugh. I am a stupid moron. I have the ass of a flaming monkey. Hehe. I'm the one who ate the fart. Look at you, look at the things you're typing. No, cause I clearly said Choo, See eightch Ooh Ooh. See eitch Ooh Ooh, what? I didn't say that. Hehhehehehe. Huh. (evil glare)

Neues Video: Marios freier Tag in Second Life

Alle Zeiten sind UTC + 1 Stunde